What are some wrong reasons to get pregnant?

What are some actual wrong reasons to get pregnant? Do many women really use the reason to get pregnant?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:27 PM on Oct. 30, 2009 in Just for Fun

• To keep there man. To feel loved. Because everyone else is pregnant. Because there man wants them to get pregnant.
    drs1206

Answer by drs1206 at 9:31 PM on Oct. 30, 2009

• I hear alot of teenage moms say they want someone to love them...

I have also heard of grown women having children to trap a man.

I hope a lot of women don't do this.. but yeah it happens
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 9:31 PM on Oct. 30, 2009

• to make a pretty baby (usually refering to light skin, pretty eyes or good hair) that's unfortunately a biggie for black girls
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 9:33 PM on Oct. 30, 2009

• Um... they use a pregnancy to trap a man. To keep him around in her life? I would think that is a pretty wrong reason to get pregnant, ya know? In a case such as that it has nothing to do with wanting a baby and everything to do with obsessing over a man.
    mom2BOYZnDad

Answer by mom2BOYZnDad at 9:33 PM on Oct. 30, 2009

• To purposely gain welfare as only reason....Please a man when you are not ready....to keep a man...
    whistlemom3

Answer by whistlemom3 at 9:34 PM on Oct. 30, 2009

• To keep a man around, its a classic excuse that has been used in the past, and never works and is a terrible reason to have a child. Some women even steal children just for this...and GO TO JAIL...
    Anonymous

• To keep their man, little do they know that very reason sends some guys packing.
    Anonymous

• To keep a man, to feel loved, to get des or state aid, to use to dress up like a doll, and to get sympathy from others. I'm sure there are lots more.
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 9:47 PM on Oct. 30, 2009

• To get him to marry you, big news, doesn't want to now. will want less to with a BABY on Board--LOL
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 9:49 PM on Oct. 30, 2009

• When I was in the navy, women used to get pregnant to get out of sea duty, deployments, or not have to worry about height/weight standards for a year or so. Those were pretty wrong reasons in my opinion.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 9:54 PM on Oct. 30, 2009