Halloween costume prt 4 Mr. Rogers.

I will be making my 7 mnth old son Mr. Rogers off Mr. Rogers neighborhood My 4 yr old come up with the idea and I thought is was cute. I have brown slacks, white dress shirt, Dark blue sweater similar to the ones that Mr. Rogers wears, Brown dress shoes, and a tie. Does this sound ok? Do you have any ideas to make it better?

hot-mama86

Asked by hot-mama86 at 9:36 PM on Oct. 30, 2009 in Holidays

• Sounds really cute I dont think I would add anything un less you would want to put a lil baby powder in his hair to grey it, or spray it.
    sarahdicksonjr

Answer by sarahdicksonjr at 9:46 PM on Oct. 30, 2009

• I dont really think that is very appropriate for a baby, No Offence intended at all
    Anonymous

• Maybe not but I thought it was cute and am making costumes from things around the house. I don't have any thing for him and don't think there is any thing saying whether a man or baby can be that. I don't want to put thing over his face and don't want to use face paint which my only other option need, and good will has nothing for his age.
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 9:42 PM on Oct. 30, 2009

• Thank you sarah do you think I should fake glasses my mom said so but I'm iffy on it
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 9:49 PM on Oct. 30, 2009

• does he wear glasses, I couldnt remember, IDK if it was my kid he would not leave them on, LOL
    sarahdicksonjr

Answer by sarahdicksonjr at 9:59 PM on Oct. 30, 2009

• Yeah he had them tucked in his shirt and would put them on to read I think it's a bad idea and would be worried of him pinching his fingers
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 10:12 PM on Oct. 30, 2009