Plevic pain? Or hit and run?

Alright, I know this might be obvious to everyone else but me, but.... I think Ive been having pelvic pain, so I read up on it and its stated that its a 'throbbing pain that can extend down to the thighs and feels like someone is pushing from the inside.'

well I guess it could be pelvic pain but it feels like some one has been hitting me in the crotch with a friggen baseball bat for the last 4-5 days, Ive taken warm baths and as soon as I get up to get the towel 'BLAM' its back. its getting a little hard for me to climb out of bed/roll over while sleeping...

Me and my hubby DO have our mattress on the floor (he refuses to move it... and every time I try to I get hurt) so Im wondering if that would have anything to do with it at all? I donno..

Could it possibly be because I might be carrying a chubby baby? (My husband is 300-320 and I'm 130-140 give or take)

Please help... ;_;

Nerdymama

Asked by Nerdymama at 9:42 PM on Oct. 30, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Your getting there. Hanging in there darling it will all be over soon. I use to hate when people would say that to me and of course "its so worth it". I use to picture strangling them lol But I hate to admit it there all right!!
    Jillybeans24

Answer by Jillybeans24 at 9:58 PM on Oct. 30, 2009

• How far along are you. Once I hit about 32 weeks the pelvic pain was pretty much unbearable. It means the baby is getting into postion. But don't get excited I had to be induced anyway.
    Jillybeans24

Answer by Jillybeans24 at 9:47 PM on Oct. 30, 2009

• Im 26 weeks and 6 days so almost 27 weeks,
    Nerdymama

Answer by Nerdymama at 9:50 PM on Oct. 30, 2009