Have you ever tried sweet tea vodka?

My brother recommended it to me for my 21st birthday. He also recommended that we swing by Bojangle's and buy a gallon of tea to mix it with. Well, we forgot the Bojangle's, and WOW! That stuff tastes like sweet cough syrup by itself. That was the first (and hopefully last!) time I blacked out. *shudder*

caitxrawks

Asked by caitxrawks at 10:23 PM on Oct. 30, 2009 in Just for Fun

• YES! It was recommended to me too...we all had a shot of it. It actually made me really sick. No more drinking for that night. If you mix it with tea they said it tastes way better. But yeah..your right. Sweet cough syrup..but sooo nasty!
    Keeely07

Answer by Keeely07 at 10:27 PM on Oct. 30, 2009

• I recommend mixing it with either lemonade or ginger ale. It's good stuff when used as a mixer, by itself, not so much. I feel the same way about Southern Comfort.
    acollins09

Answer by acollins09 at 10:28 PM on Oct. 30, 2009

• when i used to drink i really loved vodka and cranberry juice. . . . or oj. . . ok so i really liked vodka way too much
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 10:33 PM on Oct. 30, 2009

• That stuff is yummy! But you definitely have to mix it with water, ginger ale, or lemonade.
    KelleyP77

Answer by KelleyP77 at 10:59 PM on Oct. 30, 2009

• MMMM....might have to get some of that for when hubby comes home on R&R
    stretchswife

Answer by stretchswife at 4:56 PM on Oct. 31, 2009