Is there any way that you CANT die???

I think anyone can die from anything its so scary:(

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:46 PM on Oct. 30, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Even just laying in bed, you can get infected bed sores and blood clots. You would think laying in bed would be safe, but no it can kill you too.
    OwensMama824

Answer by OwensMama824 at 10:51 PM on Oct. 30, 2009

• If there was a way, I'm sure someone would have come up with it, but since everyone eventually dies, we're all out of luck.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 11:00 PM on Oct. 30, 2009

• death is the price of life. i think it is a good deal
    mamak57

Answer by mamak57 at 11:07 PM on Oct. 30, 2009

• You can't die at your own funeral!
    Anonymous

• I can't...I'm a vampire! *giggle* J/K...I can't think of anyway to cheat death.
    beadingmom17

Answer by beadingmom17 at 11:19 PM on Oct. 30, 2009

• Apparently if you take Reliv, you won't die because it cures everything *snicker*

Sorry, My MIL sells the stuff and she tells me all these miracle stories and claims that it'll cure anything. It gets SO annoying and she is relentless with me because I am SO stubborn and I am also well educated on the matter of nutritional supplements. I can't complain about it at home a lot, so I found your question and it was such a sweet release of frustration!! LOL
    Pieta0227

Answer by Pieta0227 at 11:36 PM on Oct. 30, 2009

• You can't die if you're immortal. Well you can but it wouldn't be technically dying since you're already dead lol.
    LadyJayne27

Answer by LadyJayne27 at 2:12 AM on Oct. 31, 2009

• I watched 1001 ways to die and there was nothing on there that you couldnt die from :(
    Anonymous