hello ladies!

hey i have a paper to write on sex selection of unborn children..
whats your opinion on that? my opinion.. i dont think its right, no one should be able to choose the sex of the child. ladies any good opinions?

MommaBear1129

Asked by MommaBear1129 at 10:56 PM on Oct. 30, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• I do not either. I think it is wrong.

Answer by louise2 at 11:02 PM on Oct. 30, 2009

• That is basically what has happened in China. It seems like I read the men outnumber the women 50-1. I think you are talking about sex selection and in vitro. I'm just saying the results may be similar.

I think man should be very very careful about playing God.
    yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 11:22 PM on Oct. 30, 2009

• I don't like it, but there is nothing stopping someone from having that 'free choice' with their unborn child. at 15-20 weeks you can determine the sex of the child (not 100%), but women have the right to abort till 24 weeks... And some even longer if they convince their Dr of a medical (including psychological) problem.. It's sad and pathetic that some women are that irresponsible.
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 12:08 AM on Oct. 31, 2009

• I think it is wrong... to create a life just to "not want it" is messed up. I think if you really want a boy but have had 3 girls and can afford another child why not adopt the son the Lord didn't bless you with.

If you can afford sex selection you can afford adoption.
    Crissy1213

Answer by Crissy1213 at 12:36 AM on Oct. 31, 2009