boobs vs. buttcrack..... which is worse?

ok, i know there are a lot of people who get into a stink about mommas who bf in public, but don't u think it's worse to see buttcracks? i mean just be serious...i see lots of women with the low rise jeans and their butt cracks hanging out (don't even get me started on the men and the hairy plumber's crack LOL), and nobody gives them dirty looks. this just bothers me bc my friend was complaining about a momma bf in a resturant and i said to him well what do u want her to do? he said she should have went in the bathroom......ewwww. i mean with most outfits you see half of the boob anyway.... what's so disgusting about the other half? lol i don't mind bf in public and i hope he is with me next time so he will freak out lmao

princessbeth79

Asked by princessbeth79 at 11:07 PM on Oct. 30, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I do not like seeing neither. Pull your pants up. And cover your tit up. That's how I feel.

Answer by louise2 at 11:09 PM on Oct. 30, 2009

• thats why i like the wrap moms put around then to concele the boobie feeding.i myself dont mind really thats what boobies were made for feeding there young.they dont bother me i think its sweet. now the plummers crack..yeah i see then i chuckle..its funny..
    tabbys4

Answer by tabbys4 at 11:14 PM on Oct. 30, 2009

• Louise's ignorance has left me speechless.
    Anonymous

• ew def buttcracks are worse. who cares about boobs. lol most guys like it they just dont like the fact that a baby is sucking milk out of it. BF if you want to..i know i will be :)
    Anonymous

• I think bfing in public is fine when you cover with a blanket and try nor to flash people. I would never bf in a bathroom...especially a public one. And I do give women with killer crack dirty looks...I just do it to their crack instead of their face...it is reflexive.
    huniebearsmama

Answer by huniebearsmama at 11:16 PM on Oct. 30, 2009

• how would you feel if you were bfing your baby and some perve was sitting watching you or nearby...do woman not think of that or care?
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 11:17 PM on Oct. 30, 2009

• i am not ignorant. What I said is just my opinion.  Bash away anonymous.

Answer by louise2 at 11:20 PM on Oct. 30, 2009

• CRACK KILLS!
    BrTupac

Answer by BrTupac at 11:51 PM on Oct. 30, 2009

• Personally it depends on what they are doing when breastfeeding. I dont mind if there is a baby there eating, but I know a few mommas who open the shirt up, bra-less (how they can do it while BF is beyond me, my boobs hurt too much with no support) and have both breasts hanging out then feed child off one while the other one is still hanging out. That I find a bit offensive. But I think I would still prefer to see that to someones butt-crack (with tacky tattoo just above it) hanging out.
    auroura

Answer by auroura at 12:12 AM on Oct. 31, 2009

• Ass crack is definitely worse.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:12 AM on Oct. 31, 2009