did i rip

i had a baby about a month ago now, so i went to the bathroom to do number 2 sry tmi but anyways i when i got done i wiped myself and seen that i was bleeding from where my stiches are or were,what could have happen? im really scared

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:18 PM on Oct. 30, 2009 in Pregnancy

• dont worry. maybe you had a hemmrhoid(sp) maybe you push to hard. oryou cna be geeting your period
    piwife

Answer by piwife at 11:20 PM on Oct. 30, 2009

• i bleed very often when i poop and my son is a year old. a lot of it is that you get internal hemorrhoids when you are pushing during labor and when the poo comes down it scrapes them open. so its not at all uncommon. i think if you had ripped, you would know! my only suggestion is that next time that it happens, try blotting some toilet paper where your stitches are after ward. dont WIPE just BLOT and see if any blood comes back on that.
    Des10ed2b

Answer by Des10ed2b at 12:25 AM on Oct. 31, 2009