Been married two years, together 3 my marriage is getting boring

How do you keep it spiced up? I have talked to my husband about continuing to date each other. We married 9 mos. after we met and I got pregnant 4 mos into our relationship so things went too fast now that I look back on everything. We are now parents to two beatiful boys, a 22 month old and a 6 month old. I told my husband today that we do not even no each other outside of being parents to our children. We pay bills, keep house and take care of our children. I need and want romance I am starting to feel like I am withering up inside. Any suggestions?

PatricksMama07

Asked by PatricksMama07 at 11:43 PM on Oct. 30, 2009 in Relationships

• well have a date night. talk about what you love doing..ask him what heloves to do. talk about expiriences you've had ask him what hes done in life/what he wants to do in life. make it kinda like a "first date" it'll probably be fun.
    naturepeace

Answer by naturepeace at 11:45 PM on Oct. 30, 2009

• this one is tough, but if your husband does not want to get to know you... I am afraid things aren't going to get any better. I would suggest you ask him what he likes to do, so you can open him up more to the idea of getting to know what you like.

soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 11:45 PM on Oct. 30, 2009

• Do things so you do get to know each other. So many marry while they are still in lust not realizing what real love is. Real love is sticking by one another when all that is going on is babies, bills and taking care of the house. That is when you find out how strong your marriage is. We are so tired somedays but we make time for a kiss at the very least. We will schedult sex if we have to. We work to make sure we are intimate with one another even if that means holding each other and taking a nap. You are an adult and a mother the word boring should not even be in your vocabulary. You made a choice to allow things to get boring he did too. You both need to change that choice and spice things up. Leave sexy notes in his lunch. Send him a naughty text. Flirt again like when you first met. Someone has to be the bigger person and get the ball rolling. Take charge and work on your marriage everyday.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:25 AM on Oct. 31, 2009

• Have a date night once a week. Flirt with him. Make sure you act the same way you did when you were trying to hook him. Try some new sex positions and techniques too.
    Tickledtrauma

Answer by Tickledtrauma at 12:40 AM on Oct. 31, 2009

• My dh and I have been together over 18 years, married almost 11, and we do just like the previous ladies said. We flirt, send text msgs, cuddle while watching Tv. We are both 36 and we have an 8 yr old and a 5 yr old. There have been times were we go a month without sex and we both realize it and then try to correct it. You both have to work at keeping the marriage from being boring. Good luck.
    jessicazeksmom

Answer by jessicazeksmom at 7:48 AM on Oct. 31, 2009