Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Anyone know what toy this is?

I've seen it advertised on tv but can't think of the name. Its by crayola. You can draw on both sides and it lights up. I do believe you can erase it when you want to draw something else.


Asked by crazymom21 at 11:50 PM on Oct. 30, 2009 in Shopping

Level 31 (51,685 Credits)
This question is closed.
Answers (3)
  • I dont know what its called but you should try I'm sure you'll find what you need there.

    Answer by drs1206 at 11:54 PM on Oct. 30, 2009

  • I think there is a toy called Glowdoodle. Not sure if it is the same toy you are talking about.

    Answer by hosein at 12:32 AM on Nov. 4, 2009

  • It is A Glowdoodle my granddaughters are yelling for that toy

    Answer by myzero at 7:47 PM on Nov. 19, 2009