What are you/your kids gonna be for Halloween?

Im going as a hippi with a big peace sign painted on my tummy!

Alysia_Moore

Asked by Alysia_Moore at 11:53 PM on Oct. 30, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Angel
    Dreaming87

Answer by Dreaming87 at 12:13 AM on Oct. 31, 2009

• i dont dress up...dd is goin as snow white
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 12:35 AM on Oct. 31, 2009

• WTH is a Hippi? I think you meant HIPPY.eye rolling

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:54 AM on Oct. 31, 2009

• im gonna be pippi longstocking (minus the red hair b/c i don't want to deal with the spray stuff! too messy!) my little guy is gonna be a skeleton, and DH is going to be... well we'll see! we're going to a party so we will figure it out. maybe he can wear his hunting garb and be a guy elk hunting, lol!
    missbreezy214

Answer by missbreezy214 at 12:58 AM on Oct. 31, 2009

• My son was a bunny..
    SaraP1989

Answer by SaraP1989 at 1:00 AM on Oct. 31, 2009

• My kids was all agents from the show NCIS; gibbs, tony, mcgee and ziva, my hubby was the medical examiner, Ducky. The first two night I was a ladybug, tonight I was the old director from the show (new one is a guy) Tomorrow we have another halloween party to go too so I don't know yet depends on the weather. If it is cold then I'll be a ladybug again, if it nicer then I'll go as the director again. I would rather be Abby from the show, but I don't want to make my hair black and I don't have black lip stick or a spike dog collar or any other goth clothes to wear....lol maybe next year. If you can't tell the whole family loves the show and never miss a show.

LadybugsMonkeys

Answer by LadybugsMonkeys at 1:13 AM on Oct. 31, 2009

• Mt son is going to be a lion(he's 2 1/5) and my daughter is going to be an owl(she's almost 3 months).

I'm going to a party later in the night and I'm going to be Velma from scooby doo.
    Laila-May

Answer by Laila-May at 1:15 AM on Oct. 31, 2009

• im not sure yet what my hubby and i will go as but my 5 yr old is going to be ben 10 and my 4 yr old is going to be a clown, my 2 yr old will be a tiger and my 4 month old will be a teddy bear
    lovelyli217

Answer by lovelyli217 at 1:17 AM on Oct. 31, 2009

• Im going to be a nerd and my daughter [2 1/2] is going to be a cheerleader!!
    lovemylittle1

Answer by lovemylittle1 at 2:19 AM on Oct. 31, 2009

• My kids are going as lizards. I'm not dressing up this year. Usually I do, as a vampire or a witch, one yr I went as a vampire's victim, but this yr I just couldn't decide on something, so I'm skipping it.
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 8:13 AM on Oct. 31, 2009