Is it too young to doll-up for Halloween?

My daughter is 3. She will be dressed as a Unicorn for Halloween. I have some facial glitter and I thought with the overwhelming outfit with the snowsuit underneath it would be cute to glitter her eyelids, maybe put a little blush and gloss on her lips. Is it going too far, or part of the spirit of Halloween? In reality makeup is to be left for much older, like at least 4. Just kidding!

h3art2h0m3

Asked by h3art2h0m3 at 12:23 AM on Oct. 31, 2009 in Holidays

• i dont think its too much besides its only for one night a couple of hours at that...go for it
    lhernandez7208

Answer by lhernandez7208 at 12:33 AM on Oct. 31, 2009

• I think it's fine! Have fun!
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 3:16 AM on Oct. 31, 2009

• No I did that costume with glitter at 2 for my oldest and my 2 year old with have face paint like cats the musical.
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 5:36 AM on Oct. 31, 2009

• I hope not, I put it on two of my three kids. The were really into it. There is not other occasion that I would put it on for but I figured that Halloween would be appropriate.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 5:55 PM on Oct. 31, 2009