I want to hear what you ladies like???

So i want to know what kind of music everyone likes...I am a big fan of reggaton..hip hop, rap anything that can get me moving..i love to dance and i want to get a feel of what everyone likes...Let me know..give me some songs you might know that i can listen to...i am interested in other peoples opinions..Gracias!!!...I love spanish music it has such great beats..Anywho let me hear what you like!!

Asked by JoshysMomma19 at 12:28 AM on Oct. 31, 2009 in Entertainment

• all i listen to is country!! and not the old country..the new stuff

Answer by alexis_06 at 12:36 AM on Oct. 31, 2009

• If you have myspace check out my playlist. You may like some of my songs.

Answer by Tickledtrauma at 12:38 AM on Oct. 31, 2009

• i like everything except country, but my favs are classic rock & 90s pop. i also love everything done by the Beatles.

Answer by okmanders at 12:42 AM on Oct. 31, 2009

• rap, reggae, hip hop

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 1:28 AM on Oct. 31, 2009

• country
    im a real country fan tho
    i love mostly the older stuff

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 6:28 PM on Oct. 31, 2009

• I sure Love Keith Urban!! He sings to my Heart!! Eli Mattson is a new up and coming singer from Door Coiunty, WI. He was 1st runner up in America's got Talent! He is so talented!!

Answer by Angellinda at 7:24 PM on Oct. 31, 2009

• I love a variety. Mostly 60-80's stuff and some country(love Trace Adkins). I also enjoy a variety of death metal like Hecate Enthroned, Emperor, Dimmu Borgir,etc.

My favorite group right now is Nightwish.

I even listen to classical on occasion or big band stuff. The only thing I dont care for is R&B, rap, hip-hop stuff.

Answer by Amaranth361 at 12:05 PM on Nov. 1, 2009

• I'm like you,I love reggeton,hip hop, and some rock, and some Spanish music.

Answer by Montylyn at 1:07 PM on Nov. 1, 2009

• I love country but I listen to alot of everything .

Answer by hellokittyhsb02 at 1:28 PM on Nov. 1, 2009

• Metal...punk...old school country when it was real...classic rock...old school Spanish music...old school rap

Answer by OneToughMami at 1:35 AM on Nov. 2, 2009