Hickky

i got the biggest hickey right on the front left side of my neck and i have my family members coming over tomorrow! whats the best way to get rid of it
(BESIDES MAKE UP)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:59 AM on Oct. 31, 2009 in Just for Fun

• you can't get rid of it. Hickies are bruises; broken blood vessles under the surface of your skin. Your body has to reabsorb it for it to go away. Make up is your friend right now. Either that or you can wear it proudly. Having some good sex is nothing to be ashamed of ;)
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 1:01 AM on Oct. 31, 2009

• i heard something about twisting a cold spoon over the hickey, but i'm not sure on the details.... wear your hair down, to distract from it, or cover it with make up, or wear scarf/turtleneck...
    i'd be embarrased too. i dont let my SO give me those -in visible areas :), they make me feel self-concious.
    Bernie19

Answer by Bernie19 at 1:06 AM on Oct. 31, 2009