dream jobs

what is/was your dream job?

and what is your actual job?

when i was little i wanted to be britney spears haha...and now im going to school to be a vet tech :)

xxmissrainbow

Asked by xxmissrainbow at 2:28 AM on Oct. 31, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I've always wanted to do something (anything) with dogs. I'm a dog groomer's assistant right now; hoping to start training dogs within the next few years.
    SarahLeeMorgan

Answer by SarahLeeMorgan at 3:13 AM on Oct. 31, 2009

• I always wanted to be a child psyciatrist!

Now i'm a stay at home mom

in a few months I plan ongoing to college for computer tech; then business associates; then socialwork hospice!

I will have this completd before I reach 40; or else I will feel like i've accomplished nothig in my life( other than raising 4 amazing kids!!!).

but for now i'm happy.
    ladyd6280

Answer by ladyd6280 at 2:34 AM on Oct. 31, 2009

• I hope to eventually teach Brit Lit and comp at a university level.

I'm currently a classified sub and working on my MA in teaching. I plan to teach high school for 5-10 years, get my PhD and move on to university teaching. I will have my MA shortly after my 24th birthday and intend to have my PhD by the time I'm 35.
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 2:47 AM on Oct. 31, 2009

• I've always wanted to be a philanthropist

I am a SAHM, but I am going back for my ece
    Amelora

Answer by Amelora at 3:04 AM on Oct. 31, 2009

• I have always wanted to open a ballet studio ( I used to carry a little post it in my wallet that I drew of the front of the studio as a reminder) and teach it to preschoolers. I took ballet when I was a child and I am so in love with it. Life got in the way and I was never able to continue taking lessons.
    Right now I am a sahm, but I did teach preschool for seven years.
    To help acomplish my goal I am going to be taking adult ballet clases in the new year and hopefully after a few years of taking it I can begin to teach preschoolers while the kids are in school. And maybe one day I can own that ballet studio!
    presleyfan1

Answer by presleyfan1 at 10:19 AM on Oct. 31, 2009