sprint users answer quick please!

i share a phone plan with 2 other people. I'm not the main account holder. We share 1500 min a month so that 500 each. I just call to check my min for the first time and it said you have used 1151 and 449 or whatever remaining I don't feel like figuring out the math you get it. It was referring the the whole plan right? I haven't used 1100 mins on just my phone please tell me when you check your min over the phone it tells you how much everybody has used! Right?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:47 AM on Oct. 31, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Well I don't have Sprint, but if it says you have that many left and it adds up to the amount you have monthly, that means that it's the whole plan, not just your phone.
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 2:59 AM on Oct. 31, 2009

• Tori is right when you get a family plan it does not say you can only use 500 min per phone it is a combined usage. That is why when you called that was what it gave you a combined usage on all the phones on the account. If you actually listen to the message it tells you this. One phone on the account could use 1498 and the other could use 1 minute each and the one that used the majority would not be charged because you guys still did not go over the alloted minutes.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 11:00 PM on Oct. 31, 2009