Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

my daughter ate a sexual stimulant pill?

I'm not positive if she actually ATE it tho.
My husband went to go put her to bed and found one sitting on the floor (they were one of those little sample packages we had sitting in the bathroom). I asked here were the blue candy went (because aparently this is what she thought it was), and she said "yuck, spit, sink! Trash can!" so I'm pretty sure she spit it out, because there pretty large pills, and she spits anything out that is gross, and that would be a lot to chew. Dose anyone have any idea if this would hurt my lil girl in any way? She most likely didn't get much in her stomich if any, but still....

 
Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:01 AM on Oct. 31, 2009 in Preschoolers (3-4)

This question is closed.
Answers (5)
  • 1-800-222-1222
    toriandgrace

    Answer by toriandgrace at 3:12 AM on Oct. 31, 2009

  • You need to call poison control for a better answer. Odds are she spit it out, but they can give you better info.
    Anonymous

    Answer by Anonymous at 3:03 AM on Oct. 31, 2009

  • do you know there number?
    Anonymous

    Answer by Anonymous at 3:05 AM on Oct. 31, 2009

  • yeah call them ive had to call a couple of times myself...
    Anonymous

    Answer by Anonymous at 3:07 AM on Oct. 31, 2009

  • okay I called and it's no big deal. Tummy ache and possiable throwing up at worse, because it's pretty much all made from plants.
    Thanks you guys. I have no idea why I didn't think of them first...
    Saved them in my phone. :0)
    Anonymous

    Answer by Anonymous at 3:15 AM on Oct. 31, 2009

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN