How much and what does your SO drink on a reg basis?

My DH and i were talking and i think he drinks alot everyday. not talking about alcohol or anything. He loves pop and probably drinks about 1 2l a day. I think that is alot! He will drink other things but still would perfer pop. What does your SO drink and does he drink this much of whatever it is?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:42 AM on Oct. 31, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My hubby drinks lots of milk. He also like Coke (but we only buy a 2L a week).
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 3:53 AM on Oct. 31, 2009

• Although we do enjoy pop, it is hardly ever in our home because when it is here we will drink it like water. We can go weeks with out it no problem but when it is around we are like fends lol. At home when there is no pop our drink of choice is tea, black leaf for SO and herbal for me, we drink it by the gallon.
    Amelora

Answer by Amelora at 3:54 AM on Oct. 31, 2009

• My husband was drinking a half gallon of whiskey every friday and saturday. He also was drinking any other alcohol he could get during the week. And hiding it.
    Other then that, he drinks lots of water. :/
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:55 AM on Oct. 31, 2009

• DH drinks water and protein shakes, rarely has a beer because he's REALLY into fitness and it's a waste of calories.
    Blueliner

Answer by Blueliner at 4:19 AM on Oct. 31, 2009

• My dh drinks a lot of beer how much I couldn't say but when ever he can afford it he does. He used it as a teen to deal with his mom and friends death and still does whenever he gets really stressed I don't like it but he doesn't get violent and my bills get payed and he doesn't miss work because of it.
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 4:39 AM on Oct. 31, 2009

• My husband drinks atleast 10 cups of coffee a day. Big cups, like a large at Dunkin Donuts! Somewhere in between he does drink water, and Bud light and soda! If I drank that much in a day I would never leave the bathroom!
    formykids373

Answer by formykids373 at 4:57 AM on Oct. 31, 2009

• We both live and breathe sweet tea LOL
    At least 3 -4 pitchers a day
    Other than that mainly water.
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 5:00 AM on Oct. 31, 2009

• My husband only drinks water and milk, because he is diabetic. He will steal a swig of my tea or cola from time to time, though. I, on the other hand, drink fresh teas or cola all the time. I brew tea from loose leaves. The hubby loves Earl Grey tea, so I keep a green decaf version and splenda on hand for the random times that he will allow himself that treat. That's all we drink.
    butterflydust

Answer by butterflydust at 5:30 AM on Oct. 31, 2009

• pop, energy drinks, coffee, tea... but i try and stick with water most of the time, he's not so into it though :(
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:31 AM on Oct. 31, 2009

• My husband drinks water through the day. He will have pop with lunch sometimes.... He sometimes stops by Starbucks for a muffin and a coffee in the mornings. He will have a glass of wine or scotch with dinner about once a month.
    AutymsMommy

Answer by AutymsMommy at 6:55 AM on Oct. 31, 2009