So how pissed do you get if you have been telling someone something for ages then they find out that you were right all along?

I get really pissed when I keep trying to say something then when I am proven right and I still get critisized. What do you do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:46 AM on Oct. 31, 2009 in Relationships

• shake my head and walk away. Yeah it pisses me off, but when someone is stuck on something there is usually nothing you can go about it but just let it be and know that you were right.
    Amelora

Answer by Amelora at 3:56 AM on Oct. 31, 2009

• it dosen't piss me off at all, it makes me happy knowing how dumb they feel, no need to say "i told ya so" lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:28 AM on Oct. 31, 2009

• I have a special dance for just such and occasion.

pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 5:31 AM on Oct. 31, 2009

• I don't get angry at all.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:57 AM on Oct. 31, 2009

• If you were right all along, why would you be angry? Don't look for validation. If you were right, then it should make you happy and that's it. Move on.
    luv2duv

Answer by luv2duv at 11:23 AM on Oct. 31, 2009