Did you ever do this while baby sitting?

After the kids were put to bed and sleeping you would snoop all over the house just to see what you could find for the fun of it? Like in the closets and drawers and of course the parents bed room. I used to love to do this.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:19 AM on Oct. 31, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Nope... making me think I'll NEVER hire a sitter though lol
    Blueliner

Answer by Blueliner at 4:22 AM on Oct. 31, 2009

• I used to babysit a lot, and I would never do that.
    I also will never trust a babysitter b/c I know a lot of people have no problem being nosy assholes and I don't want some freak sifting through my underwear drawer. lol.
    totallysober

Answer by totallysober at 4:24 AM on Oct. 31, 2009

• Hell no. I was visiting my aunt once and her babysitter and I were hanging out (she was 2 years younger than me) and she went snooping in their room and found a used condom. GROSS! It was in a drawer. You should never snoop on people. I don't have babysitters because of this.
    Amber115

Answer by Amber115 at 4:32 AM on Oct. 31, 2009

• I think this happens a lot more then most of us would think it does? I use to do the same thing.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:35 AM on Oct. 31, 2009

• Um no.
    You can get in trouble that way. You never know who has a nanny cam
    They could accuse you of stealing.
    I would never and have never done that. I wont have babysitters for that reason too
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 4:50 AM on Oct. 31, 2009

• No I never did that I would be pissed if some one did it to me so I couldn't do it to them.
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 5:20 AM on Oct. 31, 2009

• I agree with Blueliner and Mrs.Owen... thank goodness I don't use anyone other my parents as a babysitter. That's pretty rude. How would you feel to come home and find out that someone had been snooping around and touching your private things... especially in your bedroom? I babysat for years and I would never do that.
    butterflydust

Answer by butterflydust at 5:24 AM on Oct. 31, 2009

• The most I ever did was examine the contents of the downstairs bathroom cabinet—and I'd already been in there to get a band-aid. It was mostly curiosity about the mom's makeup.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 7:04 AM on Oct. 31, 2009

• Nope, I never did it. The nosiest I got was to go thru the fridge or pantry, and they'd already told me I could. This is also why I don't hire sitters. If my parents aren't available to sit, then I just don't go out. When I work, they are either at school or at the home of a sitter that I know I can trust, the only person other than my parents that I trust with my kids.
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 7:17 AM on Oct. 31, 2009

• No. It has a lot to do with that integrity thing. Integrity is what you do when no one is looking.

jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 8:05 AM on Oct. 31, 2009