Question about my unborn babys growth

Hello i went to the doctors on october 19th, i thought it would be a quick appointment, well turns out my fundal hieght was only 22 weeks, and i was 28 weeks, has this happened to any one? Also i had to get a ultrasound the next day and they were suppose to measure how much she weighed and stuff, but they just measured her head, lower arm, and thigh bone and they all turned out to be 27 weeks or 28 weeks, i dont know if im worried for no reason, i hate worring, what do you guys think? Sorry for the long story, thanks for all you answers and support!

Minnesota-Momma

Asked by Minnesota-Momma at 4:38 AM on Oct. 31, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I think if all the measurement in the ultra sound were normal then everything is probably fine.
    Blueliner

Answer by Blueliner at 4:42 AM on Oct. 31, 2009

• That is all they usually measure to determine the baby's size. Sounds like your baby is growing just fine. She must be staying in a tight little ball inside of you! :-) Your measurements may eventually catch up. I have measured 5 weeks ahead and yet my babies haven't been very large!! It's just a guide for them. Congratulations on your pregnancy!!
    micheledo

Answer by micheledo at 7:40 AM on Oct. 31, 2009

• I am only 7 weeks along, i had my first doc apt and they did an ultra sound n gave a me picture. The baby was so small just like a little bean. My friend showed me her ultra sound at 7 weeks and her baby was soooo much bigger than mine. I guess everyones different, but i know how u feel, i got kinda worried too when i saw how much bigger her baby was then mine. I dont think its anything to worry about!
    linzlaloca

Answer by linzlaloca at 8:31 AM on Nov. 2, 2009