Haven't started yet and its been 2 weeks since I was suppose to

I was suppose to start 2 weeks ago and I've been having cramps at night, and I took 2 pregnancy test and they both said not pregnant, what else could it be?

erinu4

Asked by erinu4 at 10:33 AM on Oct. 31, 2009 in Pregnancy

• stress, take a different test and then go to the doctor
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:34 AM on Oct. 31, 2009

• I am having issues with negative results as well and I am 1 week late and have mild cramps, headaches, nausea, gas, etc.....time for a blood test!
    DisneyBride13

Answer by DisneyBride13 at 10:35 AM on Oct. 31, 2009

• Wow... I thought you were going to say you hadn't gone into labor yet and it should have started two weeks ago. Sigh.... I could have answered that one.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:38 AM on Oct. 31, 2009

• "

Disne...

I am having issues with negative results as well and I am 1 week late and have mild cramps, headaches, nausea, gas, etc.....time for a blood test!"

Ladies, Unfortunately I have these symptoms every day of my life.   It's called getting older!  

LOL!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:39 AM on Oct. 31, 2009