How do I find out where to go trick or treating in my area?

As my husband and i learned last year the hard way. Noone trick or treats in our neibourhood. But I still have no clue where to g or how to find out. Please help.

Alexandranino26

Asked by Alexandranino26 at 10:36 AM on Oct. 31, 2009 in Holidays

• Check your nearest mall...I know all the malls near us do trick or treating! you can stay out of the rain and keep warm...its also well lit and they give good candy!
    DisneyBride13

Answer by DisneyBride13 at 10:37 AM on Oct. 31, 2009

• I guess I should mention that I live in the middle of nowhere..no malls or major shopping centers for at least and hour and i already checked and nada!
    Alexandranino26

Answer by Alexandranino26 at 10:41 AM on Oct. 31, 2009

• also check your chamber of commerce website for events normally listed on the calenser, call a few senior homes they usually run trick or treating and also local churches have parties where all are welcome. I live in a small town but they have alot going on and i found out about most of it from the chamber website.

You can also check your local papers website for other events in your area.
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 10:41 AM on Oct. 31, 2009

• if your in a small town do you have a convention center? we have a small one and the parks and rec dept put on a indoor halloween party for the kids and they leave with a bag of candy and strating at 3 pm we trick or treat on mainstreet by going ot each store, it gets super crowded lol i think every kid in town hits main street since its lght out and not as cold.
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 10:43 AM on Oct. 31, 2009

• Does you town have a website? Local paper? Have you tried asking anyone you know.,neighbors? Police dept. (maybe they might know)
    Anonymous

• "Millsboro Police Department to host Family Night Out, 6-8 p.m. in the Dairy Queen parking lot, Main St., Millsboro. Children 12 and under in costume are invited to collect treats." I guess that's your town's version of trick or treat?

I found out where you live via your profile. Here's a link to the website I found it on: http://www.capegazette.com/pages/alendar.html

makelineerror

Answer by makelineerror at 3:25 PM on Oct. 31, 2009