anyone ever use a maternity support belt? would you recommend one?

im 25 weeks would it be a good investment?

fenska87

Asked by fenska87 at 10:42 AM on Oct. 31, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I got one with my second pregnancy because I was in a lot of pain in my stomach area when I was walking, I felt like I had to hold my belly up with my hands and the doctor told me to get one. It did help but it was annoying when it came to getting dressed and undressed. I wouldn't get one unless you end up needing it. I'm 28 weeks with my 3rd baby now and I haven't needed it yet, I'm not sure when I got it last time, I'm really hoping I won't need it again.
    mybella81

Answer by mybella81 at 12:11 PM on Oct. 31, 2009

• I have one that I use mostly when I am walking my dog or I know aI am going to be on my feet a lot. It is also great for keeping the stupid maternity pants up! lol It keeps my back and lower belly from getting sore as fast, and sometimes helps ease the pressure on my bladder. I use the boppy one, but medela also makes one and there are a couple other brands at motherhood.
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 4:13 PM on Oct. 31, 2009