my heart is so sad!

Just lost my baby this morning. I was about 5 weeks along. Do I need to see the doctor if I feel that everything is progressing here at home?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:02 AM on Oct. 31, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I would atleast let them know because they might need to check you out to make sure everything really is okay.. I'm sorry about your baby
    RCPerry511

Answer by RCPerry511 at 11:05 AM on Oct. 31, 2009

• I'm sorry for your loss. I would call and let them know. You're still early enough that they might not care to see you unless you start having issues down the road or don't get your period back in a certain time frame. They'll give you some signs to look out for to know if you do need to go in.
    IrishMommaC

Answer by IrishMommaC at 11:07 AM on Oct. 31, 2009

• I am so sorry for you loss you are in my thoughts and prayers..i would let the dr know and let them check to make sure everything is going ok
    Anonymous

• I am so sorry you have to go through this. You should let your doctor know what has happened because he may want to do blood testing to make sure your hcg returns to zero. I have had two miscarriages...I am so sorry.
    khedy

Answer by khedy at 1:31 PM on Oct. 31, 2009

• I am so sorry. I had an early term miscarriage myself. The doctor said I was fine and didn't need to come in. I don't think so, but you might want to call just to be sure. Again I am so sorry, that is hard.

DevilInPigtails

Answer by DevilInPigtails at 4:08 PM on Oct. 31, 2009