What brand of diapers do you use?

I've been using Luvs with my son, but now that he is 7 months old. It seems he goes more now than he used to go and they are leaking at night. What brand do you use? And do they ever leak?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:05 AM on Oct. 31, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• When that starts to happen with ours, we just use the next size up at night time
    MissHeidi0304

Answer by MissHeidi0304 at 11:10 AM on Oct. 31, 2009

• Huggies. they are the only ones that work for us.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 11:21 AM on Oct. 31, 2009

• We use Luvs... but we use Huggies night time diapers for bedtime
    AmiJanell

Answer by AmiJanell at 11:50 AM on Oct. 31, 2009

• Luvs were the only diaper that my son didn't leak out of. If he started waking up most mornings and it was ready to burst, we moved up a size for night time. We had problems with every other brand we tried (huggies, pampers, white cloud, parents choice, mothers choice, and more). If you like Luvs otherwise, just buy a size bigger for overnights.
    Anonymous

• i loooove the Target brand diapers. they're just like luvs, but cheaper. i won't use any other brand. target wipes are great too.
    katatrinakay

Answer by katatrinakay at 1:07 PM on Oct. 31, 2009

• when we don't use cloth, it's huggies little movers
    apexmommy

Answer by apexmommy at 2:19 PM on Oct. 31, 2009

• I use huggies. They do not leak as long as they are put on right
    GOT2LOVEME

Answer by GOT2LOVEME at 2:22 PM on Oct. 31, 2009

• You may just need to go up a size. The only diapers that would not leak with my little man was the Pampers Baby Dry.
    AsaGarrett

Answer by AsaGarrett at 2:53 PM on Oct. 31, 2009

• I've used pampers swaddlers and baby dry, luvs, parent choice, and huggies. I must say that I refuse to use anything by huggies after trying them the first time. I was warned to never buy a pack because I'd be doomed to buying expensive huggies, and it happened. They are truly the best. The fit best, hold the most, and are the cutest.
    bootsky

Answer by bootsky at 3:14 PM on Oct. 31, 2009

• HUGGIES <3
    mommy16love

Answer by mommy16love at 3:17 PM on Oct. 31, 2009