i am pregnant my partner said he wasnt ready for me to get rid of the baby but i still keep it and he pull away himself he said he not sure if is hs but he always call to see how me and the baby goin one day he would be good talking bout his baby and the other day he would say he is not the father and i just cant seem to hate him i love him so much and i wish we could get pass did what u think.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:16 AM on Oct. 31, 2009 in Relationships

• mm i understand... sorta in the same boat, he knows its his baby but he keeps saying maybe its not mine why should I care bla bla bla then the next day we are in it together.. lame.. that just means he isnt ready or doesnt want this child.. at least thats how i look at it anyways if you wanna talk pm me
    miss_nevin

Answer by miss_nevin at 4:00 PM on Oct. 31, 2009

• I am confused is this his baby? and why is he questioning the baby?
    effie777

Answer by effie777 at 11:22 AM on Oct. 31, 2009

• If he wasn't ready, he shouldn't of had sex.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:25 AM on Oct. 31, 2009

• I'm sorry for all the bad things he has said. No man should say those things to a woman. You and your baby do not need to be around mean people. If you can love this mean man you will be able to love a nice man that will treat you the way a woman should be treated.

When the baby is born give the baby your last name. It is really hard for children to go through life with a different last name from their mother. It is extra hard if their father is out of their life.

Go to court and file for custody and child support. If you don't do this he can file for custody and child support from you! He can try to take your baby away just to be mean.

I was a single mom when my youngest was born and for all his life. There are many advantages to being a single mom. Don't think it will be too hard. Its better being single than having a mean man around.
    Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 11:26 AM on Oct. 31, 2009

• Sorry, you should have got to know him better before you slept with him. It's too late now so it's time for you to pick up some parenting books and magazines and study how to be a good mother to your child. Men will come and go and you can afford to be picky and not settle for the smooth talker who looks nice. Time to grow up.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:32 AM on Oct. 31, 2009

• I hope you are not giving him sex. Is he the father? Sounds weird to me, stay away from him.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:38 AM on Oct. 31, 2009

• Love him hate him why are you wasting your time on such nonsense? You are pregnant with a baby not a man. You need to get concerned how you will provide for the physical and emotional needs of the baby and forget romance drama. If you aren't ready to take care of a child look into adopting it to a family who is ready.
    Anonymous

• thanks u guys i know i shouldnt be around any one so but the two of us went through a lot together when my own parents and family wasnt there for me he was and he stood by me he is a caring person but he says oh we not ready his father disown him and said that wasnt his child and he looks just like him and up to today he and his father never talk and he is28 so i say he would understand to be honest with u guys i was unfaithfull to him and he found out that was a long story thats why he dont trust me but why would he tell me he would see about his child and talk bout the baby one day and the other day he does just turn my family said he would come around he proberly just scared of the whole father thing but its had to go through dis now by myself i cry a lot .
    Anonymous

• Do you really blame him for wondering if the baby is his since you cheated? Maybe you aren't ready to be a mother and should go seek counseling. It's not fair for the child to suffer from your immaturity. Try to be unselfish. When the baby has a good home you can fret all day long about your love life. You have a decision to make because you can't do both.
    Anonymous

• *counseling regarding the adoptions process
    Anonymous