Good over the counter haircolor?

i am tired of paying almost $100.00 to have my hair colored. Right now it has low lights & high lights. I want it back blonde. How can i do this without messing it up? Any good haircolor brands?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:00 PM on Oct. 31, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• I use the kit they have out which has the highlight dye and the hair color dye out. It's about 14 bucks or so for the kit. Very useful to me.

Photobucket
    Michele068

Answer by Michele068 at 12:28 PM on Oct. 31, 2009

• i like the nice and easy stuff because it has the "colour blend technology" and gives ya high and low lights
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 9:15 PM on Oct. 31, 2009

• I like garnier nutrisse...good price...good selection....good results....good grey coverage (which is a BIG plus to me) I have used most shades of red or brown at one point or another...have never went with the blonde color since I dont think I could pull it off, however I do know you have to be careful with any hair color when doing "blonde" shades if your hair is not currently blone....you can end up with a "brassy" or reddish look.
    ItsAllFun

Answer by ItsAllFun at 12:22 AM on Nov. 1, 2009

• Revlon Color Silk. Less than 3 bucks. I've been using it for over 20 years---the color is TRUE and there is a packet of conditioner in the kit that is EXCELLENT! Nicest stuff I've ever tried!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:31 AM on Nov. 1, 2009

• wow everyone thank you that posted answers.
    there is so much out there and so much to mess your hair up with
    thank you for the info!!
    Ranieri

Answer by Ranieri at 10:56 AM on Nov. 1, 2009

• I love Feria colors
    Jezture

Answer by Jezture at 2:12 PM on Nov. 1, 2009

• I have colored my hair a lot of the years and I have to say that I really love garnier nutrisse. I used different brands, but after I used garnier nutrisse, I found that my hair was really soft and the color was just what I wanted. I would recomend trying that one first and see how you really like it. Not 2 people have the same hair color, style, or texture. This makes it really hard for anyone to tell you what the best for you would be. I hope this helps you out!
    Ivys_Mommy

Answer by Ivys_Mommy at 6:01 PM on Nov. 1, 2009

• Feria is great, it adds highlights and lowlights to your hair.
    SophiaofLight

Answer by SophiaofLight at 11:00 PM on Nov. 1, 2009

• hi hon,i am ahairstylist and i think u shud go to sallys and buy cream bleach ,becuz if u put blonde color in ur hair it would be orange and then u wud have to keep dying it to get it blonde so for that i wud suggest to but the cream bleach and section ur hair into 4sections then use a thin tail comb and do the back first and section by section get the bleach in there and put a bag over it but check every 15-20 minutes to see if the color start to change and when done u can rinse it off and buy a nice blonde hair color i mean a nice cheap one would do and put it in ur hair and u will love how it comes out(hope this help hon)
    jennycarrillo25

Answer by jennycarrillo25 at 4:51 AM on Nov. 2, 2009