Micheal myers

I've been watching the rob zombie remake of Halloween..and for any die hard fans out there i have a question, and the school bully,his older sister and step dad were verbally abusive and pretty much scumbags so he killed them but his baby sister he liked? They said on wikipedia that he was just trying to show her she was his little sister...so he wasn't trying to hurt her at all the whole time, and then she shoots him in the face?? it was just a giant misunderstanding (which is quite tragic if that is the case, and almost makes me feels bad for him if he didn't go around murdering random ppl..lol)? Was it because she was a baby and was just innocent and did nothing wrong to him? did this movie change your point of view of micheal myers??

xdeviouskittyxx

Asked by xdeviouskittyxx at 12:17 PM on Oct. 31, 2009 in Entertainment

• Sorry, but any movie that a family is killed by another isn't good, regardless of who survived or not.
    Anonymous

• Watch the second Rob Zombie Halloween it goes into more detail about everything.
    (although I can't remember if it's on DVD yet or not lol)
    LadyJayne27

Answer by LadyJayne27 at 12:27 PM on Oct. 31, 2009

• i think killing off his step-dad was a pretty good thing cuz at the sounds of things he was a pedophile and it was only a matter of time before he raped michaels older/little sister
    Anonymous

• The mom's boyfriend or step dad or whatever he was, he was no good. It was hard to feel sorry for that character but really I don't think of that movie as a remake even though it was. It seemed like he turned it into something completely different. No, I didn't feel anything like sympathy for Micheal even if he was just trying to talk to his sister, he is just another slasher in a horror movie.
    Anonymous

• I LOVE the halloween movies
    I refuse to watch the remakes of them tho.
    Rob zombie is an idiot sorry LOL
    I will only watch the orignals .
    Which we watch all of them back to back every halloween :) I cant wait for tonight!!
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 6:15 PM on Oct. 31, 2009