Does anyone have a child that models?

I am thinking about getting my son into modeling, several people have told me that I should try getting him into it. He just turned 3. So if anyone has a child that models or knows anything about it? I was wondering how I would get him started?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:27 PM on Oct. 31, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My Cousin models. She was going to some school thing called barbazon(SP)... Make sure if you put your boy in modeling you keep his head straight. My Cousin has been doing it since she was like 9... She is now 17 and the biggest brattiest most self absorbed person I know. I honestly cant stand her. its all because "Im a model, everyone loves me" ugh! Please all she has ever done is like clothes catalogs
    Anonymous

• I've also been told that my DD should be a model. I've not done anything, not even entering her int he contests like the recent gap ones. I guess I'm just worried about what that kind of life would do to her.

Sorry I don't have any advice.
    Cavalrybaby02

Answer by Cavalrybaby02 at 2:27 PM on Oct. 31, 2009