I dont know what to do?

Okay I've never had a yeast infection so when I started itching down there I was told thats what it could be. So I went to the doctor and they said since I wasnt having discharge or itching THAT BAD to just go home and if it gets worse to call and theyd prescribe me something. Im still itchy but its not constant and its not all that bad. Im 32 weeks. I dont want to chance going into labor with a yeast infection that would make my baby sick. Could the itching me something else? Could I be opening up or something? Should I call and get meds anyway?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:44 PM on Oct. 31, 2009 in Health

• is there any odor? i'd definitely go back to the docs and get it tested to see what it is. yeast infection doesnt just go away on its own. It may be BV (Bacterial Vaginosis-- just a lot of bacteria in your vagina. I have that like 6 times a year. bleh). but with you being pregnant, any health issues should be taken notice of ASAP. GL
    Anonymous

• Are you having discharge that looks like cottage cheese?
    Anonymous