Biblical Rights

Do you think that the Lord wants us to stay in a marriage if a husband isn't performing his duties. Love, respect, affection, lives elsewhere (job related), strange mental abuse, rejection, sex less than 50x's in 15 years, 0 in the past three.

I stay fit and trim, nice looking, love Christ... we are different denominations but both are Christians. He was called to be a priest and math teacher but chose to work...he wanted more money. Yet money doesn't drive him it's the prestige. He never talks about Jesus and never joins in conversation about Jesus.

I've known for fifteen years that he married me to be a trophy for his corporate executive title and to be a mom for his children and him. How he hid it I'll never know. Thanks for any advice.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:55 PM on Oct. 31, 2009 in Relationships

• Nope. Seems like your husband already broke his vows so its all shot to hell anyway. He broke them not you. I think leaving him will be find
    Anonymous

• I'd leave. I'd have left a long time ago, actually. I don't put up with ANY bullshit. None. And all that qualifies as grade A bullshit.
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 2:04 PM on Oct. 31, 2009