What horror movie scared you the most?

Happy Halloween! In the spirit of the season..what was the scriest horror movie for you? i'm a big horror movie buff and was raised watching horror movies so i know that they're not real but what really creeps me out and scares me is ghost adventures and ghost hunters shows..cuz you don't know if they're real or not and they get some pretty good evidence that makes the hair on the back of neck stand up..lol..what about you fellow mommies? what scares you? is it a horror movie? is it a tv show? or is it something else?

xdeviouskittyxx

Asked by xdeviouskittyxx at 1:00 PM on Oct. 31, 2009 in Holidays

• I hate "The Hills Have Eyes", I watched it right after I gave birth and it freaked me out so much I puked.
    Anonymous

• I am a HUGE horror fan . If you want to see something good that isn't gory and has an excellent ghost story watch Beloved starring Oprah and Danny Glover . I don't scare easily and the movie gave me the willies. I was really scared by The Strangers, its more story and mood than gory.
    coffeemama1776

Answer by coffeemama1776 at 1:13 PM on Oct. 31, 2009

• I like Dead Alive, Dawn of the Dead (the remake), Cabin Fever and Pumpkinhead, but my all-time favorite horror movie has got to be A Nightmare on Elm Street. The music is creepy, the plot is awesome and of course... a young ans scrumptious Johnny Depp gets eaten by his bed!

IhartU

Answer by IhartU at 1:19 PM on Oct. 31, 2009

• Event Horizon scared me so badly that I will never be able to watch it again, and I'm not easily scared by a movie.
    KelleyP77

Answer by KelleyP77 at 1:20 PM on Oct. 31, 2009

• I know it sounds crazy but anything with the Headless Horseman so Sleepy Hollow was weird but scared me.
    Cindy18

Answer by Cindy18 at 1:24 PM on Oct. 31, 2009

• The grudge was scary to me. And I'm interested in seeing Paranormal Activity. I heard that you can't sleep after watching it. It's suppose to be that scary.
    Anonymous

• Honestly, all of them. I can't handle scary movies. After my husband and I watched The Blair Witch Project (like 11 years ago), I didn't sleep well for a month.

Scream and I Know What You Did Last Summer are about as scary as I can go.
    Anonymous

• The Exorcist. Only scary movie that ever gave me nightmares. And I love scary movies
    SophiaofLight

Answer by SophiaofLight at 3:02 PM on Oct. 31, 2009

• I watched Cujo when I was 4, and that was pretty scary. 26 years later, and I still can't bring myself to watch it again. As far as recent movies go, I can't handle movies that show or imply people being mutilated or tortured, like Saw or Joy Ride.

Weird how I can't watch those particular movies, but I can watch Criminal Minds to no end.
    makelineerror

Answer by makelineerror at 3:16 PM on Oct. 31, 2009

• I love scary movies. I can't wait to see Paranormal Activitty... The Strangers is onne of the scariest movies I have seen. I enjoyed it but the reality of it to me creeps me out. You know if you've seen it she says "Why did you do this to us, and they lady in the masks says "Because you were home." It just seems like it could easily happen.
    Annette4797

Answer by Annette4797 at 4:15 PM on Oct. 31, 2009