Been feeling lots of pressure "down there" do you think I am nearing the end?

I am so excited for this baby to come but really enjoy being pregnant!!! I have been feeling lots of pressure down below, hard to describe where but feels like my pelvic bones...I have felt like this for almost a whole month now. Do you think I am close to the baby dropping? Maybe all the yoga squats are helping ;) thoughts!

tinalloyd

Asked by tinalloyd at 1:07 PM on Oct. 31, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i don't think my son ever dropped. not that i noticed at least. it's so hard to tell. like you said, you've been feeling the pressure for a long time and it could last a while longer! gl! how many weeks are you?
    Stefanie83

Answer by Stefanie83 at 1:32 PM on Oct. 31, 2009

• I am just shy of 36 weeks. Feels like there is a ball between my legs haha. He is head down and has been since about week 27...so we shall just wait :) Thank you!
    tinalloyd

Answer by tinalloyd at 3:09 PM on Oct. 31, 2009