Is it wrong to be supcious of my mil having an affair?

Ok so my mil and her husband have a friend that lost his wife earlier this yr. Now my mil goes and has lunch and dinner a few days per week out with their friend. Their friend won't hardly call my fil, he calls my mil. She just left and said shes meeting him in town and thats all she said. It seems fishy to me. She has told me that when she gets money she plans on making her husband move out. I'm so tired of her crap. Do you think she is just trying to be a good friend or is there maybe something else going on?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:57 PM on Oct. 31, 2009 in Relationships

• Sounds like there might be something else going on, but if their marriage is really that unhappy then it's not really any of your business. If they were supposedly happy and you saw her with anothe rman then that woudl be one thing, but it's not like your FIL is oblivious to the fact that she's seeing him a lot, or that she's unhappy in her marriage with him. Let him put 2 and 2 together.
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 1:59 PM on Oct. 31, 2009

• Your instincts are probably right but what can you really do?
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 2:01 PM on Oct. 31, 2009

• I'm not saying anything...We just live with them right now and I want to get the heck out of here before this sh!t hits the fan. My fil doesn't know because he's on the road working his butt off while she sits at her computer most of the day.
    zackaroosmom

Answer by zackaroosmom at 2:04 PM on Oct. 31, 2009

• Sorry sweetie, it's really none of your business, she's a big girl.
    Anonymous

• Her relationships are absolutely none of your business even if you are living under her roof.
    Anonymous

• She is you MIL and I think that you should share this concern with your hubby... if he decides to act on it then that is better.

If she is taking about leaving your FIL then I would think that something is going on.
    ProudMom_5703

Answer by ProudMom_5703 at 3:34 PM on Oct. 31, 2009

• Doesn't sound like it is any of your business.
    Anonymous

• I think its all your business!!!! My MIL did the same damn thing....different situation but she did it! And they finally got a divorce after 3 years.....& she is no longer allowed to see our children.( mine & DH decision).... I don't want my child around that.....So when their old enough they will know what she did....and then they can choose if they want a relationship with her. I do not condone cheating from anyone! Now what you should do is talk to her & if she denies it hire a PI then show your FIL. He should know the truth......but find that truth first!
    rebel07

Answer by rebel07 at 3:51 PM on Oct. 31, 2009

• I'm not going to go look for it!! It's her life not mine. I'm just getting tired of being told that shes going to his house because he's making this or that for her. I don't want to know anything. I would rather her just tell me shes going to town and leave it at that, but she doesn't. I don't want to be dragged into their life because we have enough going on in ours. I know its none of my business, but its not like I'm snooping around.
    zackaroosmom

Answer by zackaroosmom at 4:02 PM on Oct. 31, 2009

• I think its some of your business..I would def tell ur hubby and fil...my mil cheats on her husband all the time and hes just so blind to it and thinks shes a perfect angel..mil's can be wrong too...if you are concerned tell someone...bc believe me if you were to do something wrong she would be the first one to tell on you...or you could be like me do nothing wrong and shes constantly tryin to blame me for running around...good luck
    Anonymous