Does anyone know how to make money at home, I am working two jobs and still cannot make it.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:10 PM on Oct. 31, 2009 in Money & Work

• There are some companies you can do admin work for from home. Medical transcription being one but you need a terminology class first. Just stay away from Google Profit or any of those online ones that look too good to be true.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 2:12 PM on Oct. 31, 2009

• I make money online with a combination of GPT sites, paid survey sites, and Squidoo. I pull in about $200 to $250 a month and put in about 7 to 10 hours a week with it. It's just something I do for extra money when I have the spare time (like when the kids are napping). Nothing I do costs any money.
    ThrivingMom

Answer by ThrivingMom at 2:31 PM on Oct. 31, 2009

• I am an independent distributor with Scent Sations. This is a great time to get started because it is our busy time of the year. We sell all natural products from candles to mineral makeup. Take a look at my website and let me know if I can help in any way. www.HomeAtMiaBella.com

Good luck in your search.

Kari
    Kari126

Answer by Kari126 at 2:44 PM on Oct. 31, 2009

• If you are working two jobs, then maybe the issue is how much you are spending...

Answer by rkoloms at 5:41 PM on Oct. 31, 2009

• Look up premierdesigns.com. It's beautiful jewelry and you can make a lot of money off of it. I know plenty of moms (even single ones) that are working that full time and making it comfortabley. So you can totally do it while haven't a job on the side.

Let me know if you have questions.
    jlry_ldy

Answer by jlry_ldy at 10:25 PM on Oct. 31, 2009

• You could look into Ameriplan. It is your own business so you could work it when you had time P/T. I know a lot of moms who are doing this business along with other jobs. Because it is your own and not a job there are no SET hours that you have to work. This would be helpful to you since you already have 2 jobs, you could do this on the weekends or nights, just whenever you could really. Here is a good info call to listen to 616-712-1118 and my Profile has tons of info as well.

Good look girl and God Bless!!
    ChristinaDennis

Answer by ChristinaDennis at 10:23 AM on Nov. 1, 2009

• I make great residual income from home! Its only $1 for a membership!

HI,
    I'm happily engaged and we are about to buy our first home. We live in a small town where it is really hard to find a decent job, so I've been searching for a way to work at home. I recently found a home-based opportunity with no large investments and no risk! I work in the comfort of my own home with an international, 24 year old, Inc 500 company. All I do is set up customer accounts and do some online marketing. I work around my own schedule, with a group of amazing team members. I never even have to leave my own home to be successful!

If this is something you'd be interested in, please visit my website.

www.workathomeunited.com/lynsey

I think that once you hear more information about the company, you'll love it just as much as I do!

I hope to hear from you soon :)

lynsey7

Answer by lynsey7 at 12:06 PM on Nov. 1, 2009

• Hi There! My name is Megan. I had my daughter in March of 2009 and immediatly knew that I wanted to be home with her as much as possible. I looked for a while for a way to earn a reliable income from home. Some of the things I found were scams, others were not what they promised to be. I recently found a wonderful 24 year old, BBB and inc 500 company. This company is rock solid and that is why I want to share it with you. If you are like me and need to stay at home but also need to earn a great income, with a legit company then please visit my website

www.workathomeunited.com/meganhoehn

Once you get to my website, click the Get More Info Now button! I will contact you shortly after you request the information!
    This just might be what you have been looking for too!

- Megan
    meg424@rocketmail.com

It is now only $1.00 to join! From now to Nov. 23.

Dont Miss out!
    MeganHoehn

Answer by MeganHoehn at 12:13 PM on Nov. 1, 2009

• I've got some free work at home jobs posted at Free Money Online

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 4:39 PM on Nov. 1, 2009

• I do Avon full time and love it. Its inexpensive to start just $20. Go to www.start.youravon.com and use reference code DHULLUM Its a ton of fun and there are plenty of ways to make money! You can sell traditionally, online through a personal website, you can host online events and Eparties, you can host fundraisers and more! Email me if you have any questions!
    usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 10:13 PM on Nov. 1, 2009