Have any of you delt with addiction?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:28 PM on Oct. 31, 2009 in Health

• Yes, I am addicted to caffeine, one of the worst drugs out there yet it is legal.
    purpleducky

Answer by purpleducky at 2:32 PM on Oct. 31, 2009

• yes acholic
    Anonymous

• yes pot!
    mirit.rose

Answer by mirit.rose at 2:39 PM on Oct. 31, 2009

• Yes I was a heroin addict for 5yrs and I have been clean for 3 1/2 yrs now. If you need to talk then please feel free to email me anytime.

raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 3:19 PM on Oct. 31, 2009

• My Dh is a recovering Heroin & pain med Addict and Alcoholic... Message me any time!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 10:05 PM on Oct. 31, 2009

• Yes acholol. I have been clean and sober for 6 years. If you need to talk to me you can.
    Anonymous

• I used to think every friday i had to get drunk when my oldest (my only at the time) would leave. And after I misscarried the first 2 times i drank alot to deal with it. Also up until about 3 years ago i was addicted to self-mutilation. I know that sounds weird but, it was an addiction to me. Congrats Anon 10:51 oct.31,2009, and raemommy!!!
    rebel_momma

Answer by rebel_momma at 11:11 PM on Oct. 31, 2009

• I am addicted to caffine and nicotine.I have a sister that was a drug addict for many years, but thankfully she is now clean and living well. I was also with an alcholic turned drug addict for many years, in hindsight I see now that I was an enabler to that for many years, If you ever need to talk I am here as well as the other wonderful moms willing to share.
    ItsAllFun

Answer by ItsAllFun at 12:05 AM on Nov. 1, 2009

• Yes I was at one point. To a few different thngs. Now it is only caffeine.
    MooNFaeRie30

Answer by MooNFaeRie30 at 7:04 PM on Nov. 1, 2009