Whats the perfect diet? Any help appreciated!!!!!

I really really wanna lose weight, I am at my wits end. Tell me what your idea of the "perfect meals " would be, as far as health is concerned. Any ideas , recipes, specific info would be appreciated. i am depressed about this being overweight that thinking about food just makes me sick and am willing to eat anything to become a healthier slimmer me!! Thanks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:22 PM on Oct. 31, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• I an going to try a diet that I read in June 09's, Ladies Home Journal called ," Fill Up to Slim Down". I am not sure if it will work but it is worth a try. In the past though I have had lots of luck eating lots of salads loaded with toppings and drinking more water and less soda. Weight loss is so frustrating. Good Luck!!
    litninbug

Answer by litninbug at 4:37 PM on Oct. 31, 2009

• Eat lots of snacks.Here is a list of easy, easy, easy healthy snacks: lightly salted cashews, almonds, pecans, sugar free jello, light yogurt, light popcorn, whole wheat ritz crackers, Apples, strawberries, blueberries are low in sugar and high in fiber. (Bananas, grapes and pineapple are high in sugar and low in fiber.) Cottage cheese, sugar free popsicles, baked sweet potatoes, hard boiled eggs (buy them already cooked), make turkey and cheese roll-ups. Dont drink juice unless its OJ and eat it with whole grain cereal and skim milk. Eat lots of fish and beans. Salsa with corn chips is ok but dont eat too much corn cuz it processes into sugar very quickly.
    Joanne28

Answer by Joanne28 at 1:00 AM on Nov. 1, 2009

• there really is no perfect diet but i can say that i am very fit (especially for having a 5 month old) and i lost all my pregnancy weight in just a few weeks...i eat several SMALL meals through out the day...i NEVER eat a large meal, NEVER...i don't eat anything with cholesterol in it, meaning NO MEAT or CHEESE or MILK and i don't eat fattening foods...some low fat yogurt or cottage cheese might be fine but when i ate dairy my weight went up and down constantly...eat as much FRESH fruits and vegetables as possible and ALWAYS eat something with fiber in it...fiber helps your body filter out the bad things...also don't eat past 8pm and drink LOTS and LOTS of water, water actually helps you lose weight
    Anonymous

• Cut out sugar for two weeks its hard and it sucks but it will help get you motivated. That means no starches not even fruit and only green veggies. And you can't just jump back into to eating sugar either cause you'll gain it all back. After about two weeks your taste buds will change and you won;t crave that stuff all that often anymore
    Jillybeans24

Answer by Jillybeans24 at 5:28 PM on Nov. 3, 2009