RINGTONE???

What ringtone do you have on your phone?do you have a different one for when you recieve texts?

mommy16love

Asked by mommy16love at 3:28 PM on Oct. 31, 2009 in Just for Fun

• For my husband I usually have "Kiss me thru the Phone" by soulja boy. And for everyone else is Usher "In this club." However, right now my ring tone is "This is Halloween" from Nightmare Before Christmas. Go to Tonzr to get ANY ringtone you can imagine for FREE. Its awesome.
    bootsky

Answer by bootsky at 3:31 PM on Oct. 31, 2009

• Right now I have Pitiful by the Sick Puppies as my default and Guitar Town for my moms... my text message ringtone is one that they have on the phone already because I get confused if it's not :)
    ProudMom_5703

Answer by ProudMom_5703 at 3:36 PM on Oct. 31, 2009

• AC/DC THUNDERDTRUCK ring for all, text is one of the phone sounds
    goaliemom93

Answer by goaliemom93 at 3:46 PM on Oct. 31, 2009

• thank u for the link bootsky its greast! =]]
    mommy16love

Answer by mommy16love at 4:31 PM on Oct. 31, 2009

• I have Green is the Colour which is my football team's fight song (it's an old school 60's era song) and for texts I have a regimental march on the bagpipes. Kind of different I know, but no one else has it.
    canadianmom1974

Answer by canadianmom1974 at 5:03 PM on Oct. 31, 2009

• I have Toby Keith's Angry American for my general ringtone, Blake Shelton's Ole Red for my husband, and sirens/emergency signals for when the school calls, LOL.
    debra_benge

Answer by debra_benge at 5:11 PM on Oct. 31, 2009