possible period

Has any1 ever had spotting before they start Anutie Flo? I had class on Thrusday night and after class I went to use the bathroom before we came home and I had some very light spotting light red to light pink then yesterday I had spotting on and off and it was light pink but by the time I got home from class yesterday it was dark brown and then it was gone but today I got up and I had light red and my upper tummy was hurting off and on all day yesterday, and it was like that this morning at around nine did not think anything of it, so I went on with my plans and DH went to the bathroom and ask me if I had started AF and I said no I am due to start tomorrow but I have this feeling she showed today but this is not like my normal period I ALWAYS have heavey periods the first day and a half and then it tapers off to light until I stop. This is the second month in a row that this has happened I need to know if any of you had this

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:47 PM on Oct. 31, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• For a few years, I used to get spotting for a day or so, then it completely stopped for about a day, then full-on heavy AF.
    halfpint_ny

Answer by halfpint_ny at 5:00 PM on Oct. 31, 2009