found cute christmas present ideas--cheap ones !

well this isnt a question, but on some other posts i seen people who only had a little bit of money to buy for alot of people..well iw as uploading pics to walmart.com for my MIL, to get prints sent to her...and i was browsing around and seen on their photo section, you can upload pics and have them put on shirts for like $16 ...and get like a decorative plate with a picture on it or $10 .... plus a few other things under 10..and alot of them under 20.....

just wanted to pass it on...

glamomomo

Asked by glamomomo at 4:52 PM on Oct. 31, 2009 in Just for Fun

• ridonkulus
    Anonymous

• Thanks for sharing glamomom! That sounds nice. Anon, mean people suck!
    momrocks1000

Answer by momrocks1000 at 7:38 PM on Oct. 31, 2009

• That is a great idea! I think that is something grandparents would love, this one would!
    Anonymous

• yep. don't even understnad the first comment...

but yea, i am getting the coffee mugs for my grandparents....and also the tshirt for my grandpa...because when I was a baby he had one with my picture on it and he wore it all the time, he still wears it under sweatshirts...so I think it would be cute to do it with his great grandkids now too...

and they have the military blankets on there, I am getting one for my brother...
    glamomomo

Answer by glamomomo at 10:34 AM on Nov. 1, 2009