What are your children dressing up as for Halloween and where do you take them?

Happy Halloween.....my oldest Son is going to be a clown, my younger Son a Ninja and my Daughter is a Fairy. We take them to a Harvest Party at our church where it's warm and safe every year. We have never taken them door to door becasue it feels like begging to me and with the Swine Flu going around I don't like that idea, it scares me. So my question is, what are your kids dressing up as for Halloween and where do you take them?

mommymine3

Asked by mommymine3 at 4:58 PM on Oct. 31, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Daughter (5) is dressed up as snow white.and we just got back from trick or treating at the mall..i also dont take her door to door..and in a few hours we will be goin out for dinner with my parents (my family has always gone out for dinner on halloween, since i can remember, so its our tradition)
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 5:48 PM on Oct. 31, 2009

• My 9yo daughter went as a rock star. My 7yo daughter went as a hippie. My 3yo daughter was a clown. My 8yo son was too sick to go (he came home sick from school yesterday and missed all their Halloween stuff and was really out of it today).
    We went door to door around the neighborhood with my friend's 2 kids.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 8:44 PM on Oct. 31, 2009

• DD 17 months was a bat! we went door to door! she loved it, even though she wont be eating the candy!
    LizaJayne

Answer by LizaJayne at 9:11 PM on Oct. 31, 2009