Someone please explain this???

How can you look at pics of aborted babies and still stand up for a women's "right to choose" ......is it ignorance, lack of knowledge or just plain selfishness to believe an abortion is NOT KILLING A BABY? Go to THE CENTER FOR BIO-ETHICAL REFORM and see for yourself....Also, even if you don't believe in Jesus, the One True God, how can you possibly think for one second this is OK?

AdsMom1706

Asked by AdsMom1706 at 5:14 PM on Oct. 31, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• Sure but thats because it is a child that is acknowledged as being such. Until fetuses are the same we cant tell another what to do with their bodies whether we like it or not.
    __

new flash sweety peety but WE DO charge ppl for murder of children inside the womb! Drunk driver hit and killed a woman's baby and badado bumamo charge of murder was sought and obtained. Check out state laws honey. If I kill a pregnant woman's baby that is not cool--a prego chick kills her own baby or ask a doc to burn her baby alive or suck it into pieces that's cool.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:08 AM on Nov. 1, 2009

• that is why there is such a fight to not allow abortion pictures shown. So many women think it is just mean to show a woman what she is about to do to her unborn child. They want her to make this hard choice without all the facts.
    Anonymous

• Ummm I am pro-choice. I am not pro-abortion. I dont look at those pictures, I have no need or desire to. I do believe its killing a baby.

HOWEVER, I do NOT believe its my right to tell others what to do with their body. I cant tell them what to do any other time either. I do not have to live in their shoes or walk in them therefore I dont feel I get a say.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 5:17 PM on Oct. 31, 2009

• Amaranth361, actaully we CAN tell them what to do at any other time. We, as a society, tell them they can not kill a baby born an hour ago. If they do, we as a society, will hold them accountable. They(the baby killers) have the right to a trial by a jury of their peers. We, as a society, will form a jury and judge them on the act of killing their child.
    Anonymous

• No one likes the idea of killing an embryo or fetus, but people dislike the idea of being controlled even more. We can't control people's actions, period. Every one has the freedom of choice whether it be killing your neighbor or eating a whole cheesecake. But you will face certain consequences for the choices you make. I hope I made sense.
    aluvk4evr

Answer by aluvk4evr at 5:21 PM on Oct. 31, 2009

• We, as a society, make rules saying they cannot jump off buildings, if a person does this or threatens this, we as a society can declare them a danger to themselves and have them institutionalized. We can tell a person they may not pump their body full of meth or else there will be a consequence.

Sad we will step in when they are doing self mutilation, but we will not step in when an innocent baby is being slaughtered at the hands of a profession by the directions of the selfish mom.
    Anonymous

• I believe their are very few reasons why a woman should be aloud to abort a baby. I think that all children should have the chance to try and survive.
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 5:31 PM on Oct. 31, 2009

• mmm cheesecake
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 5:32 PM on Oct. 31, 2009

• IT'S NOT JUST TISSUE! IT'S A BABY DEVELOPING, EVEN FROM THE TIME OF CONCEPTION! THEY HAVE BRAIN WASHED US LONG ENOUGH SAYING IT'S ONLY TISSUE.
    Anonymous

• shay1130
    mmm cheesecake

I bet if we wanted we could have your dumb comment reported and deleted.
    Anonymous