What do you do while you breastfeed?

Gracemommy

Asked by Gracemommy at 5:39 PM on Jun. 18, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• When I was breasfeeding, I could only stare at how precious he was. I wouldn't do anything else but just watch him, and stroke his hair! I was always just in "AWWWW"
    LaniGirl72

Answer by LaniGirl72 at 5:44 PM on Jun. 18, 2008

• Stare at the baby, or watch TV, or listen to music, or sing. I tried reading, but I guess the books I like are too heavy for one hand to hold. Now that I'm nursing my third, a lot of time is taken asking my other kids to behave or get me something for the baby.
    wenchmommy381

Answer by wenchmommy381 at 5:51 PM on Jun. 18, 2008

• I did nothing but hold my baby girl an dsmile at her and love on her
    tiffanismommica

Answer by tiffanismommica at 5:54 PM on Jun. 18, 2008

• I'll be honest. I read, play on the computer, watch tv, and sometimes sleep. We are going on 12 months.
    countrymami

Answer by countrymami at 6:04 PM on Jun. 18, 2008

• Get on the internet.. Watch tv :)
    faeriemamma

Answer by faeriemamma at 6:37 PM on Jun. 18, 2008

• Sit there and wondered what it would be like to bottlefeed LOL I was not a good breastfeeder...too selfish
    turtle68

Answer by turtle68 at 7:06 PM on Jun. 18, 2008

• Mostly i spend the whole time trying to keep her awake because she starts falling asleep within the first like five minutes.. lol. Sometimes she does good though and i just stare at her little sweetness.
    kate_jocelyn

Answer by kate_jocelyn at 7:20 PM on Jun. 18, 2008

• I watched tv or simply stared at the baby..I usually used the tv at night to try and help me stay awake!!
    cougarkristi

Answer by cougarkristi at 8:52 PM on Jun. 18, 2008

• When we were nursing more frequently I used to get bored. I tried reading a magazine or book but I could never get comfortable doing it. Once I returned to work and had to pump I found it to be one of the most boring things in the world. I think the pumping made me appreciate the nursing sessions more and helped me to savor every moment.
    logansmomma2007

Answer by logansmomma2007 at 8:25 PM on Jun. 19, 2008