Do you do most of your Christmas shopping online?

I do because I hate the crowds and also because I can ship gifts to relatives without having to go to the post office.

SophiaofLight

Asked by SophiaofLight at 5:38 PM on Oct. 31, 2009 in Holidays

• We love to shop online. Nothing better than getting some shopping done in your jammies. I hate the mall, especially during the holidays.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 11:38 AM on Nov. 2, 2009

• For out of town people yes. I love free shipping. For those in town no, I like to shop.
    DevilInPigtails

Answer by DevilInPigtails at 7:46 PM on Oct. 31, 2009

• Some, but not most. I really enjoy going to the store and shopping, especially during the Christmas season.
    Cavalrybaby02

Answer by Cavalrybaby02 at 9:27 PM on Oct. 31, 2009

• yes , i shop sales starting around august and try to get free shipping. having a toddler it's hard to spend enough time in a store, i think i get better deals online, b/c i can spend more time looking.
    BandME

Answer by BandME at 9:43 PM on Oct. 31, 2009

• Its easier less hassel...I do both but if I can get free shipping I prefer online during the holidays! We started x-mas shopping last week so hopefully we can beat the rush! LOL I always look online to make their list though!
    hill2

Answer by hill2 at 11:40 PM on Oct. 31, 2009

• Normally I do none of it online. I rarely shop online period. I like to see and be able to touch what I"m buying. I like to know the quality of what I'm buying before I spend the money.

It really helps though that we don't have credit cards, our debit card is usually low in funds, and the other card we have is loaded once a month (credit, works like a debit, and it's where our commission earnings are put every month).
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:18 AM on Nov. 1, 2009

• I'm a single mom so if I want my kids presents to be a surprise they have to be bought online! That way I'm not trying to hide it in the cart when their nosey little noses are peeping in. Love online shopping!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:33 AM on Nov. 1, 2009

• I shop online when I have gift cards and can get deals on shipping. Mostly for christmas, I make stuff so there isn't a lot of buying for other than my son.
    Liansmommie

Answer by Liansmommie at 1:45 AM on Nov. 1, 2009

• I don't do much of my shopping online at all. I start the day after Thanksgiving, Black Friday. Its actually one of my favorite shopping days of the year. I love shopping in stores at holiday time, its so festive with all the Christmas stuff out, and they have Christmas music playing and i always treat myself to a peppermint coffee, and just spend the day from early early morning to about mid afternoon shopping. I normally get at least half the shopping done that day. I do have a few things on layaway already, so I could get the expensive stuff paid off ahead of time now I just have the little items left to shop for.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 5:40 PM on Nov. 1, 2009

• I usually do a little online shopping, but mostly in stores. This year I am pg and get tired easier- so I will probably do more online shopping. I will only buy products that I know where quality isn't a question- specific toy brands, clothing brands, etc.
    ave.maria.

Answer by ave.maria. at 8:23 PM on Nov. 1, 2009