Are there any soft spout sippy cups that have valves?

My 6 month old will take a soft spout nuby.But she gets too much at once.Or does that mean she's not really ready for a cup yet.I don't know,all of this is new to me.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:44 PM on Oct. 31, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• We had a couple of Avent sippies. They had soft spouts (but not as soft as the nuby) and they have valves.

She may not be ready for a cup yet, or maybe you just need to find one that's a better fit.
    Cavalrybaby02

Answer by Cavalrybaby02 at 7:23 PM on Oct. 31, 2009

• NUK has soft spout ones that are really awesome it doesnt have the plug but it still flows slow. I tried drinking out of it before giving it to my niece just to make sure (she had not had a soft spout sippy before and wouldnt take hard ones) but anyways. nuk ones are pretty good. Its just going to take some learning. just in case your interested in the nuk ones, the only place i have seen them is at target. Walmart around here does not carry them. I have not really checked anywhere else
    mommyajay

Answer by mommyajay at 8:35 PM on Oct. 31, 2009

• Gerber, I've had a few different ones over the year, but only the ones with the double handle.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:12 AM on Nov. 1, 2009