Trick or treat?

Would you take your 2 and 3 year olds trick or treating if it's 60 degrees but raining? My husband and I can't decide yes or no.

SuzyQ515

Asked by SuzyQ515 at 6:08 PM on Oct. 31, 2009 in General Parenting

• I took my 10 month old trick or treating his first halloween ( he was already running)
    It was a little cold and off and on drizzle
    You can try to find amall if you want that does the indorr trick or treat .
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 6:12 PM on Oct. 31, 2009

• Sure would! But we're in Washington.. so if we canceled plans every time it rained we'd never do anything. We were supposed to have rain all day today, but so far it's been amazingly dry. Maybe it will stick around!
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 6:48 PM on Oct. 31, 2009

• We just did! My kids are 2 & 3 and it's about 55* out and sprinkling! They had a blast and made a killing because so few other kids went out, people were giving them 4 & 5 pieces of candy instead of one.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 9:09 PM on Oct. 31, 2009

• Would depend on how hard it was raining. Yesterday it was in the low 60s with this annoying drizzle. I would have gone in that but if it was pouring then, no, we would have stayed home.

We lucked out and it stopped raining today but it was only in the low 40s. We were all freezing when we got back and I think me and my 7yo are now sick, lol.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 9:32 PM on Oct. 31, 2009

• we did tonight! well it was 70 with an off and on drizzle here in nj and luckily it stopped just as we go out of the car and didnt start up again till we got back in- I hope u guys enjoyed yourselves!
    lovelyli217

Answer by lovelyli217 at 10:04 PM on Oct. 31, 2009

• Thanks everyone! We did end up going and just like Sabrina, my kids made out like bandits! I am glad my husband and I took them because it was so worth it. Now hopefully they don't get sick :)
    SuzyQ515

Answer by SuzyQ515 at 3:44 PM on Nov. 1, 2009