it a week before i am supposed to start and i have been constantly tired for about a week now and everything i smell or eat makes me ill. Could this be early signs of pregnancy?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:29 PM on Oct. 31, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• yup could be. thats how I felt & i am pregnant. I got the 5 day early test & tested. BFP . Took another a few days later BFP. :) good luck
    ColtsFan1912

Answer by ColtsFan1912 at 6:34 PM on Oct. 31, 2009

• Yep! Take a dollar store test and see what it says. I wouldn't be able to wait any longer!! With my first, meat and eggs smelled SO rotten to me. My period wasn't due yet but I got a super faint positive line. With my 2nd I went to bed at 7 p.m. 3 days in a row!! That clued us in. Good luck!
    micheledo

Answer by micheledo at 6:50 PM on Oct. 31, 2009

• So your period's not due for another week, and you've had these symptoms for a week already? If that's the case, then the symptoms would have started right when you ovulated, which is usually too soon for pregnancy to be the cause. Some would say still possible, but I have my doubts...
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 12:09 AM on Nov. 1, 2009