any places you feel comfortable breastfeeding?

i know home and church are probably the only places i feel completely comfortable breastfeeding, but i hate having to breastfeed in the mall or in Walmart. how bout you?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:58 PM on Oct. 31, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I'm fine wherever. At the mall, if I want to sit down somewhere private (and since i have a two year old, I do!) I'll find a bathrrom with a nursing area. Nordstroms are really nice, with lots of couches.
    apexmommy

Answer by apexmommy at 7:00 PM on Oct. 31, 2009

• I would nurse my little babies in a sling anywhere.
    Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 7:18 PM on Oct. 31, 2009

• you can get nursing tops and it dont look like you are brestfeeding
    angl130pla

Answer by angl130pla at 7:19 PM on Oct. 31, 2009

• your baby gots to eat you can use a blanket too
    angl130pla

Answer by angl130pla at 7:21 PM on Oct. 31, 2009

• I have breastfed 3 so far and I am just about comfortable anywhere. The only place I have been uncomfortable was at my parents house. If my dad realizes what I am doing, he bolts SO fast!!! I usually go in another room there. Lol!!
    micheledo

Answer by micheledo at 7:25 PM on Oct. 31, 2009

• I breastfeed pretty much anywhere that has a bench or somewhere for me to sit down. So Target or other shops that aren't in a mall are pretty much out. If my daughter is hungry in Target or somewhere like that I will just go to the car. Our mall has a nursing area, too, that is nice.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 7:36 PM on Oct. 31, 2009

• Honestly, I can't think of a place where I was uncomfortable breastfeeding. Just a baby getting milk. Nothing to be uncomfortable about.
    asaffell

Answer by asaffell at 7:41 PM on Oct. 31, 2009

• When I was breastfeeding I did it were I was. Mind you I would find a dressing room and they were always good about letting me have one.
    DevilInPigtails

Answer by DevilInPigtails at 7:50 PM on Oct. 31, 2009

• I can't think of anywhere I was uncomfortable breastfeeding.

Answer by rkoloms at 7:51 PM on Oct. 31, 2009

• I'm fine anywhere except at the school I work at lol. As soon as I walk through the doors all my 3-5 year old students crowd me and never leave my side. If my dd has to go with me I make sure she eats in the car before. I don't mind breastfeeding in front of small children but when I have at least 5 of my students on top of me while i'm trying to feed....then I feel uncomfortable. :)
    Other than that I will do it anywhere. store, restaurant, shopping, you name it.
    mychinababy

Answer by mychinababy at 7:53 PM on Oct. 31, 2009