My boyfriend has been over for the last week, today I asked him if he was bored and wanted to go home. He replied that yes, he is bored and he did'nt care if he stayed or not. He said it was up to me, if I wanted to take him home, do so or if I wanted him to stay he would. What kind of answer is that? We have been together for three years and still I have this doubt of his feelings towards me.

dmr73059

Asked by dmr73059 at 8:02 PM on Oct. 31, 2009 in Relationships

• Bring his ass home and when he wants to come back over or wants to talk to you tell him to call and if your not busy maybe you will have time to talk or go get hs BORED ASS.
    Anonymous

• You can do better.
    Anonymous

• i don't know what you're in doubt about..sounds like he doesn't care one way or the other.
    thehairnazi

Answer by thehairnazi at 8:27 PM on Oct. 31, 2009

• Get this book He's Just Not That Into You.
    You can't get a good man if you are in a 'relationship' with Mr Wrong.

Dump him!
    Lovey1234

Answer by Lovey1234 at 9:24 PM on Oct. 31, 2009

• Hon, after three years and you're not sure of his feelings, then it's time to cut bait. It does not take that long to know if you're in love or not. Do you have children together, because that will complicate things, but if he doesn't want to be with you, that's probably a sign that your relationship isn't important to him. It should be. You should find the one you don't want to be without, not one you can handle being with. KWIM?
    MonicaE521

Answer by MonicaE521 at 11:17 PM on Oct. 31, 2009

• I would take that has he wants to go home but doesn't want to hurt my feelings
    funmommy123

Answer by funmommy123 at 1:58 AM on Nov. 1, 2009